Choose your Adventure
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
Experience the luxury of a bygone era at the newly refurbished Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. The 298-room hotel is right next door to the train depot and just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Our packages make it easy to plan a Grand Canyon vacation. With a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser’s Pub, and ideal location in The Gateway to the Grand Canyon®, the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys!
Save 50% on Train Travel through November 17, 2016
Take the Special 2-Night Fall Getaway Package
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel Highlights:
- Newly refurbished guest rooms (all rooms)
- Complimentary guest wi-fi, free parking, no resort fees
- 1 restaurant – Grand Depot Cafe with a full cook-to-order buffet – and 1 pub with a 19th century hand-crafted bar
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Located next to the historic Williams Depot and its coffee bar and retail store
- Children’s playground, horseshoe pit, volleyball court, basketball court
- 2 blocks to downtown Williams and Route 66
- Traveling with a pet? We have a great pet resort!