Choose your Adventure
Grand Canyon Railway RV Park
A Grand Choice Amongst Arizona RV Parks
Set in the mountain community of Williams—Gateway to the Grand Canyon—the Grand Canyon Railway RV Park is the ideal place to unwind and relax. We have everything you need for an unforgettable experience, whether you’re hitting the open road as a couple or a family. Because when you’re traveling by RV, there’s no finer choice in northern Arizona than the Grand Canyon Railway RV Park.
Let Us “Drive” For a Change
Take the historic train from Williams into Grand Canyon National Park without having to worry about navigating your rig through the busy Grand Canyon roadways! Simply park your RV in the clean mountain air in Williams, adjacent to the historic train depot. Grand Canyon Railway RV Park is also just two blocks away from Route 66 and downtown Williams.
We have three types of RV spaces that will help make for a relaxing home away from home. Select from pull-throughs, buddy spaces or back-ins. All spaces are 50-amp and large enough for big rigs. Each space comes with high definition digital TV provided by DirecTV, wireless Internet, access to the indoor swimming pool and hot tub at the adjacent Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, new shower facilities and more! The property has coin-operated laundry machines, a common picnic area with gas grills and a fire pit, and is the only all-paved RV park in the Williams area.
Special Items to Note
- Check-in and check-out times:
- the check-in time is any time after 1:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
- the check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time
- Our hours of operation are:
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. during the summer
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. during the winter
- Pads are required under all jacks or stabilizers
- Sewer hoses need to be supported on a ramp
- An air-tight sewer connector is required
- The address for the RV Park office is 601 W. Franklin Ave., Williams, AZ 86046